$2,300 knitting book

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2007
      My sister in law forwarded this to me. Pretty amazing !

      Karen, Check out this link! For a $2300 knitting book! Scroll down to
      the review (written by an Arlington WA knitter) - it's worth reading
      and interesting info! I can't imagine someone would really spend $2300
      for a knitting book! Of course, if someone had bought it, it wouldn't
      be available on Amazon!

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0312020287/104-6103312-0777541?
      ie=UTF8&seller=A18OZMH 8UQINVM&sn=Better%20World%20Books
    • Evelyn Clark
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2007
        Karin - That's incredible. I bet the reviewer didn't pay that much for the
        book! I'm sure I've seen this at used book stores, so I don't think it is
        rare. However, some knitting books have extraordinary prices. I keep
        looking for a reasonably priced copy of Nordic Knitting and recently missed
        an opportunity to buy it through Powells.

        Hope you have a great train trip Saturday. Evelyn

        > My sister in law forwarded this to me. Pretty amazing !
        >
        > Karen, Check out this link! For a $2300 knitting book! Scroll down to
        > the review (written by an Arlington WA knitter) - it's worth reading
        > and interesting info! I can't imagine someone would really spend $2300
        > for a knitting book! Of course, if someone had bought it, it wouldn't
        > be available on Amazon!

      • Katie
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2007
          Do you think thats a typo?

          --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "loweosborn" <loweosborn@...>
          wrote:

          > My sister in law forwarded this to me. Pretty amazing !
          >
          > Karen, Check out this link! For a $2300 knitting book! Scroll down
          > the review (written by an Arlington WA knitter) - it's worth
          reading
          > and interesting info! I can't imagine someone would really spend
          $2300
          > for a knitting book! Of course, if someone had bought it, it
          wouldn't
          > be available on Amazon!
          >

          > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0312020287/104-6103312-0777541?
          > ie=UTF8&seller=A18OZMH 8UQINVM&sn=Better%20World%20Books

        • Marianne Kuokkanen
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 19, 2007
            The softcover version sells for a bit over 2 dollars!

            Marianne in Finland
            http://ekebodesign.eu/blog/