Iceland's Wedding Shawl

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2007
      A fellow Nordic knitter sent this link to show this lovely shawl.

      http://shop.strato.de/epages/Store.sf/?ObjectID=31839827&Locale=en_US

      Karin
    • Katie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007
        Wow, very beautiful, and exciting to find a German knitting site in
        English. Karin, have you ever heard of Holz and Stein ebony wood
        knitting needles from Germany? I saw a photo of them once
        with "Strick nadein aus edien Holzern" on the label. I have heard they
        are very difficult to come by in the US but are considered the best.
        Does anyone have any experience with them or have any leads to where
        to buy them in Germany?

        Katie

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "loweosborn" <loweosborn@...>
        wrote:

        > A fellow Nordic knitter sent this link to show this lovely shawl.
        >
        > http://shop.strato.de/epages/Store.sf/?ObjectID=31839827&Locale=en_US
        >
        > Karin

      • Katie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007