Re: Committee Meeting

  • Katie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2007
      Very exciting! If you need volunteer help, please let us know, we are
      in the wings on standby if you need extra pairs of helping hands.
      Just let us know what type of help you need and give a call out. Its
      alot of hard work organizing something like this. I know it is
      greatly appreciated!

      --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "loweosborn" <loweosborn@...>
      wrote:

      > We had a nice committee meeting on the 7th. Thanks to everyone who
      came
      > and gave their input. The Conference is looking like a go which is
      very
      > exciting. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
      We