Committee Meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2007
      We had a nice committee meeting on the 7th. Thanks to everyone who came
      and gave their input. The Conference is looking like a go which is very
      exciting. More information will be posted as it becomes available. We
      are in the very early planning stages.
      Vivian Hoxbro has developed a class on a Danish Night Shirt from
      Falster-her island - along with her other classes. Lace knitting will
      be included too from Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Cool !
      This will be very fun !
      Karin
    • Katie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2007
        Very exciting! If you need volunteer help, please let us know, we are
        in the wings on standby if you need extra pairs of helping hands.
        Just let us know what type of help you need and give a call out. Its
        alot of hard work organizing something like this. I know it is
        greatly appreciated!

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "loweosborn" <loweosborn@...>