Carl Larsson Calendar

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2007
      This is for the local folks. I was at Ben Franklin Crafts in Redmond
      today to pick up art supplies for my son and found they have a 2007
      Carl Larsson calendar on sale for $6.99. I LOVE Carl and Karin
      Larsson's work. To make this knitting related one picture had knitting
      sitting on a table and another had a spinning wheel and skein winder.
      I was surprised to see it there. Bought one for home and another for
      work.

      Remeber the committee meeting is tomorrow at 2PM at the museum.
      Many hands make light work !

      Thank you,