Nordic Conference Committee Meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2006
      Now that visions of Sugar Plums dancing in our heads have changed to
      Sugar Plum colored yarn on our needles we can start thinking about the
      upcoming committee meeting on 01/07/07 2PM at the Museum. Anyone who
      can make it is most welcome. We need lots of input. If you can't make
      it just send me your ideas and I'll bring them to the meeting .
      loweosborn@...
      The Museum said in the past they have plenty of volunteers to help with
      the little stuff we just need to get major parts of this rolling.
      Vivian Hoxbro is still interested in coming even though it's still
      tentative at this point. We won't hear about the one grant approval
      until Feb. Besides teaching a color class, Domino, and Shadow knitting,
      she is now developing a class to teach on the Danish Nightshirts with
      the wonderful star patterns in the arms.

      I will be sending out a few more reminders in the next week so please
      have patience with that.

      Have a fun and safe New Years Celebration this evening !

      Take care. Karin