Re: [nordicknitters] Nordic Conference Committee Meeting

  • Barbara Mason
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2006
      I would also like to help, even though I am in Portland. I cannot make the meeting on the 7th but be sure to let me know of the next one.
      Best to you all
      Barbara

      sonja@... wrote:
      Hi Karin, What a great idea. I want to be involved, but we are on vacation
      until January 8. I will be sure to make the next meeting for the Firber
      Arts Festival. Be sure to keep all of us updated on when the next meeting
      is after your first on Jan 7. Holiday Hugs, Sonja Myklebust :)

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2006
        Now that visions of Sugar Plums dancing in our heads have changed to
        Sugar Plum colored yarn on our needles we can start thinking about the
        upcoming committee meeting on 01/07/07 2PM at the Museum. Anyone who
        can make it is most welcome. We need lots of input. If you can't make
        it just send me your ideas and I'll bring them to the meeting .
        loweosborn@...
        The Museum said in the past they have plenty of volunteers to help with
        the little stuff we just need to get major parts of this rolling.
        Vivian Hoxbro is still interested in coming even though it's still
        tentative at this point. We won't hear about the one grant approval
        until Feb. Besides teaching a color class, Domino, and Shadow knitting,
        she is now developing a class to teach on the Danish Nightshirts with
        the wonderful star patterns in the arms.

        I will be sending out a few more reminders in the next week so please
        have patience with that.

        Have a fun and safe New Years Celebration this evening !

        Take care. Karin