Two end knitting petition

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013
      From knitting and spinning expert Carol Rhoades

      "Maybe you can help by posting something on the Nordic Knitting site:
      I've been in contact with The Dutch Knitters to order their new book on Estonian knitting. They are also working on a petition for an English translation of the new edition of the Tvåändsstickat book (Two-End Knitting). Apparently they need just a few more "signatures" to convince a museum in the US to publish a translation. If interested, please go to: http://www.meijsen.net/thedutchknitters/htmls_uk/welkom.htm and you'll see the petition link in the orange box on the left side. Tell your friends!"
    • Susan Day
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013
        Thanks for alerting us to this, Karin. I have added my info to the petition.

        Susan Day
        Newcastle