Yulefest - Nordic Heritage Museum

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012
      Saturday, November 17 & Sunday, November 18
      10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

      Begin the holiday season at this year's Yulefest on Saturday, November 17 and Sunday, November 18. This popular Nordic Christmas celebration offers hundreds of hand-crafted gifts, Scandinavian musical performances, and Nordic treats to inspire holiday cheer.

      Enjoy traditional Scandinavian entertainment featuring fiddlers, singers, and folk dancers. Shop for hand-crafted gifts from our many Nordic-inspired vendors, and finish your gift shopping early this year!

      Take a break to enjoy Nordic specialty treats available at several locations in the Museum, including open-face Scandinavian sandwiches at the Nordic Café; krumkake and lefse in the Kaffestuga; and, in the Bodega, glögg and a selection of Nordic beers.

      You can even stock up for your holiday get-togethers at Goodies to Go where Nordic sweets are available for take-home purchase.

      Yulefest is perfect for the entire family, with crafts for kids and Santa Claus will even appear for photos!

      In addition, the annual Yulefest raffle is underway and tickets can be purchased before the event at the museum and at the event itself for just $2 each. You won't want to miss this opportunity for a chance to win two round-trip tickets aboard Icelandair and several other great prizes.

      Suggested donation for Yulefest is $3 for adults, $1 for kids 6-11, and kids under 6 are admitted free. Limited parking is available for a suggested donation of $2.
    • Pat Brunner
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2012
        I'm contributing my special Julekake for the Goodies to Go!
        See you there.
        PatB

        Sent from my iPad
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012