Information for Attendees

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
      Hello Knitters and Spinners!

      Here are a few very last-minute updates about the 2012 Nordic Knitting Conference:

      We have sent out student and conference information to everyone attached as PDFs. Most of the homework along with materials lists and fees are available on the website (http://www.nordicmuseum.org/docs/NKConference2012DetailsUpdate.pdf ) so if you have forgotten what is needed for your classes, check there first. Also we have been notified that several of you have not received the updates, and that they have been found in Junk Mail. Pass the word along about that!

      As instructors have provided additional information we have sent that out as well:

      · Annemor Sundbø has provided homework for her Design Your Own Norwegian Mitten for Knitting and for the Hugin and Munin class.
      · Susanna Hansson has provided additional homework for Thumbs Up!
      · Sandy De Master and Mary Germain have an updated materials fee and supply list. The information is the same as the website.
      · Mary Scott Huff made a correction to homework for Fearless Two-color Knitting.

      We believe we have emailed everyone in these classes with the latest information. If you have not received updates, please check your Junk Mail folder, then contact us and we will email the homework to you.

      One space left in Knitting Directly from the Fleece…/Sundbø
      One space left in Danish Travelling Stitches/Rhoades
      One space left in Distorted View of Cuffs/De Master and Germain
      A few spaces left in Susanna Hansson's two-part intensive class Lapland Hand Garments: Mittens from Rovaniemi
      If you missed Distorted Cuffs, try Distinctive Cuffs/De Master and Germain.
      If you have a friend who is new to stranded knitting, try Mary Scott Huff's Fearless Two-Color Nordic Mittens.
      There are still spaces left in other classes! You may add a class until 12:00 noon on Thursday, October 4.

      There will be a very limited number of Banquet tickets available for last-minute purchase on Saturday. Once they are gone, no more are available.

      Thank you for your enthusiastic response to the 2012 Nordic Knitting Conference. It's only a few days away!!!

      Warm regards,

      Linda

      Linda Lingle
      Adult Education Coordinator