Re: Nordic Knitting Conference latest information !!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2012
      We already have a fabulous collection of items for door prizes and a silent auction.

      A generous museum member has donated a large stash which includes, a number of skeins of Alice Starmore Scottish Campion yarn, her books "Scandinavian Knitwear: 30 Original Designs from Traditional Patterns" and "Pacific Coast Highway", a Margaret Stove lace shawl kit, Skaska Designs yarn, Knit Picks Lace, sweater kits, packs of Lopi Lett, "Twined Knitting" by Ulla Danielsson and Birgitta Dandanell, plus much more !

      Specifics of the silent auction will be posted later.

      All registrants will be given goody bags which will include a mini mitten pattern, coupons, and more.