New from Evelyn Clark !

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2012
      This is from Evelyn. It's a VERY nice ebook. Karin

      "This summer I have been organizing some designs. Earlier this month I wrote up Trail Hands, a lacy ribbed fingerless glove that has been part of my winter wardrobe, and it is free on Ravelry.

      I also gathered seven of my favorite Icelandic lace designs into an ebook titled Icelandic Lace Collection. It includes an article about Icelandic lace, three previously published shawl designs—Bertha, Brimnes, and Sigridur, two new ones—Alda and Bertha, two versions of Nammi wrist warmers, and the simple Lava scarf.

      That Icelandic lace ebook was a practice run for reissuing Knitting Lace Triangles in ebook format. It will be updated with a few new designs, and I plan to also offer an addendum with the enhancements for those who already have the book. My goal is to have this available by the end of this year."