Fair Isle for Handspinners class

  • Wendy Sundquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 9:50 AM
      Dear folks,

      I just sent out the registration information for those of you that were interested in the fall class with Shetland spinner/knitter Elizabeth Johnston and John C Campbell resident artist Martha Owen. We have had 27 folks that have shown interest, but need to keep the class to about 23. So check your spam filters if you don't find my email in your boxes, and register early if you really want to take this class.

      I'm still adding photos and commentary to the blog as well. Martha sent me some great photos of her visit to Fair Isle with Elizabeth last summer. I will be adding these bit by bit over the next few weeks.

      All the best,

      Wendy

      Wendy Sundquist
      PO Box 967