Re: Knit and Spin Cafe !

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2012
      This Sunday is the next Knit and Spin Cafe ! Hope you can join us !
      Check out the exhibit by the Seattle Weavers Guild ! It's amazing !

      Message 2 of 4 , May 30, 2012
        This Sunday is the last Knit and Spin Cafe before our summer break. Hours from 1-4 - admission is free for this group. Check out the new exhibit and the gift shop ! Hope you can join us !