Nordic Knitting Conference 2012

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2012
      Nordic Knitting Conference
      Classes focusing on the wonderful mitten traditions of the Nordic/Baltic countries
      For all Knitters, Spinners and Designers
      Nordic Heritage Museum
      Seattle, Washington
      October 5 – 7, 2012
      The Nordic Heritage Museum is hosting an outstanding group of internationally known
      knitting and design instructors to teach at the Nordic Knitting Conference:

      Annemor Sundbø (Norway) Ragnheidur Eiriksdottir (Iceland)
      Sandy DeMaster (U.S.) Mary Germain (U.S.) Susanna Hansson (U.S.)
      Carol Rhoades (U.S.) Mary Scott Huff (U.S.)

      Passionate knitters, spinners, designers, and textile artists of all kinds who have attended our
      first three conferences know that our exceptional instructors provided a diverse range of classes exploring the rich tradition of Nordic knitting and spinning. Class sizes are limited so
      instructors can give everyone individual attention in a creative, friendly atmosphere.

      Mark your calendars for the Nordic Knitting Conference on October 5 – 7, 2012. Registration
      will open on July 1, 2012. For more information or to add your name to the Nordic Knitting
      Conference mailing list for the latest updates, please contact Linda Lingle at 206-789-5707,
      ext. 21 or email lindal@.... Information will also be available on our website shortly: www.nordicmuseum.org.