Knit and Spin Cafe !

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2012
      The Knit and Spin Cafe has moved to the first Sunday of the month !!
      We start this Sunday at 1pm Be sure to check out the exhibits and the gift shop.

      See you there !
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 27 10:44 PM
        This Sunday is the next Knit and Spin Cafe ! Hope you can join us !
        Check out the exhibit by the Seattle Weavers Guild ! It's amazing !

        Message 3 of 4 , May 30, 2012
          This Sunday is the last Knit and Spin Cafe before our summer break. Hours from 1-4 - admission is free for this group. Check out the new exhibit and the gift shop ! Hope you can join us !