My Danish Christmas dinner

  • Candace
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2011
      Hello Knitting Friends!

      Some of you might enjoy today's post on my Good Life Northwest blog, titled "Danish Ghosts of Christmas Past." Here is the link if you wish to cut and paste it into your browser: http://goodlifenw.blogspot.com/2011/12/danish-ghosts-of-christmas-past.html

      I have never yet made it to any of the Sunday Knit Cafe' gatherings but I will try to do so in 2012. I enjoy the messages and wish all of you a happy new year full of many hours of knitting.

      Best Wishes,
      Candace
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2012
        That was a very lovely post ! Made my mouth water and the tribute to family was touching !

        Hope to see you in the new year !

        Karin

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Candace" <wordworshiper@...> wrote:

        > Hello Knitting Friends!
        >
        > Some of you might enjoy today's post on my Good Life Northwest blog, titled "Danish Ghosts of Christmas Past." Here is the link if you wish to cut and paste it into your browser: http://goodlifenw.blogspot.com/2011/12/danish-ghosts-of-christmas-past.html
        >
        > I have never yet made it to any of the Sunday Knit Cafe' gatherings but I will try to do so in 2012. I enjoy the messages and wish all of you a happy new year full of many hours of knitting.
        >
        > Best Wishes,
        > Candace

      • Candace Brown
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2012
          Thank you so much, Karin. How nice of you to send this lovely note. I hope to meet you this year too. Happy new year to you,Candace