Re: [nordicknitters] Nordic Knitting Conference 2012

  • Kitty
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011
      Thank you – now I need a new calendar! -- Kitty

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 29, 2012
        Nordic Knitting Conference
        Classes focusing on the wonderful mitten traditions of the Nordic/Baltic countries
        For all Knitters, Spinners and Designers
        Nordic Heritage Museum
        Seattle, Washington
        October 5 – 7, 2012
        The Nordic Heritage Museum is hosting an outstanding group of internationally known
        knitting and design instructors to teach at the Nordic Knitting Conference:

        Annemor Sundbø (Norway) Ragnheidur Eiriksdottir (Iceland)
        Sandy DeMaster (U.S.) Mary Germain (U.S.) Susanna Hansson (U.S.)
        Carol Rhoades (U.S.) Mary Scott Huff (U.S.)

        Passionate knitters, spinners, designers, and textile artists of all kinds who have attended our
        first three conferences know that our exceptional instructors provided a diverse range of classes exploring the rich tradition of Nordic knitting and spinning. Class sizes are limited so
        instructors can give everyone individual attention in a creative, friendly atmosphere.

        Mark your calendars for the Nordic Knitting Conference on October 5 – 7, 2012. Registration
        will open on July 1, 2012. For more information or to add your name to the Nordic Knitting
        Conference mailing list for the latest updates, please contact Linda Lingle at 206-789-5707,
        ext. 21 or email lindal@.... Information will also be available on our website shortly: www.nordicmuseum.org.