Nordic Knitting Conference 2012

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2011
      This is to let you at least know the dates for the next Nordic Knitting Conference. It's October 5-7th 2012

      I can't release the names of the teachers until the contracts have been signed. Sorry :(

      There is no information about it on their website. Please don't call the museum yet with any questions. This is just a heads up so you can pencil it into your calendar.

      Hopefully more information soon !!
    • Kitty

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 29, 2012
          Nordic Knitting Conference
          Classes focusing on the wonderful mitten traditions of the Nordic/Baltic countries
          For all Knitters, Spinners and Designers
          Nordic Heritage Museum
          Seattle, Washington
          October 5 – 7, 2012
          The Nordic Heritage Museum is hosting an outstanding group of internationally known
          knitting and design instructors to teach at the Nordic Knitting Conference:

          Annemor Sundbø (Norway) Ragnheidur Eiriksdottir (Iceland)
          Sandy DeMaster (U.S.) Mary Germain (U.S.) Susanna Hansson (U.S.)
          Carol Rhoades (U.S.) Mary Scott Huff (U.S.)

          Passionate knitters, spinners, designers, and textile artists of all kinds who have attended our
          first three conferences know that our exceptional instructors provided a diverse range of classes exploring the rich tradition of Nordic knitting and spinning. Class sizes are limited so
          instructors can give everyone individual attention in a creative, friendly atmosphere.

          Mark your calendars for the Nordic Knitting Conference on October 5 – 7, 2012. Registration
          will open on July 1, 2012. For more information or to add your name to the Nordic Knitting
          Conference mailing list for the latest updates, please contact Linda Lingle at 206-789-5707,
          ext. 21 or email lindal@.... Information will also be available on our website shortly: www.nordicmuseum.org.