Re: December Cafe on the 11th?

  • rufusthecelt
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2011
      Well of course we will be meeting we, we meet once a month every month of the year, but take off the summer months. Usually it is only the freak snow storms that keep folks away. There is always quite a bit of activity on Ravelry group: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/nordic-heritage-museum-knitters, if you would like to join us there.

      Cheers,
      Beth

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2011
        Thanks Beth ! It's a pretty low key group. I'll be there with gift in hand ! Admission is always free for this group. There's plenty of items in the gift shop for holiday presents/stocking stuffers including plenty of knitting books.

        See you there !