Re: December Cafe on the 11th?

  • Candace Brown
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2011
      I've never attended any meetings yet, even though I read the emails. I'm thinking of coming to this, but is it really happening? I haven't seen much conversation on this topic. It sounds like fun and I would enjoy meeting the other knitters in person.

    • rufusthecelt
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2011
        Well of course we will be meeting we, we meet once a month every month of the year, but take off the summer months. Usually it is only the freak snow storms that keep folks away. There is always quite a bit of activity on Ravelry group: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/nordic-heritage-museum-knitters, if you would like to join us there.

        Cheers,
        Beth

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2011
          Thanks Beth ! It's a pretty low key group. I'll be there with gift in hand ! Admission is always free for this group. There's plenty of items in the gift shop for holiday presents/stocking stuffers including plenty of knitting books.

          See you there !