New Links folder

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2006
      I added a new links folder for "Fiber Arts related groups which try and
      make the world a better place".
      Read about the Yarn Harlot's challenge thru "Knitters without Borders"
      or go to oneofsusannas.com to her links page for more information on
      charitable organizations.
      I have a few more but if you know of any other's please add them or let
      me know.

      Thanks,
      Karin
      Moderator
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2006
        Thanks Marianne in Finland for suggesting

        http://www.fiberfemmes.com/contents.htm

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, "loweosborn" <loweosborn@...>