December Cafe on the 11th?

  • rufusthecelt
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 2011
      Is anyone planning on attending? And do you want to do a gift exchange if you do come?
    • Kitty
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 2011
        I’m sorry that I won’t be able to attend the Nordic Knit Café on Sunday, December 11 – but had fun last year with the gift exchange. Happy Holidays to everyone!

        Kitty

      • Candace Brown
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 30, 2011
          I've never attended any meetings yet, even though I read the emails. I'm thinking of coming to this, but is it really happening? I haven't seen much conversation on this topic. It sounds like fun and I would enjoy meeting the other knitters in person.

        • rufusthecelt
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2011
            Well of course we will be meeting we, we meet once a month every month of the year, but take off the summer months. Usually it is only the freak snow storms that keep folks away. There is always quite a bit of activity on Ravelry group: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/nordic-heritage-museum-knitters, if you would like to join us there.

            Cheers,
            Beth

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 6, 2011
              Thanks Beth ! It's a pretty low key group. I'll be there with gift in hand ! Admission is always free for this group. There's plenty of items in the gift shop for holiday presents/stocking stuffers including plenty of knitting books.

              See you there !