Local Christmas Bazaars

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      Latvian Christmas Bazaar
      Latvian Cultural Center
      11710 3rd Ave NE
      Seattle

      Saturday November 12th
      10AM to 4PM
      Sunday November 13th
      12PM to 4PM

      Specialty foods, jewelry, knitted articles, ceramics, etched crystal, and more

      YULEFEST!

      Saturday and Sunday, November 19 & 20, 2011, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm

      There's fun for the whole family at our annual Christmas fundraiser!

      Celebrate the holiday season with us on Saturday and Sunday, November 19 and 20. This popular Nordic Christmas celebration offers hundreds of hand-crafted gifts, a jubilee of Scandinavian musical performances, and traditional Nordic cuisine that will inspire holiday cheer. Santa will be visiting the Museum for Yulefest.

      Traditional Scandinavian entertainment will feature fiddlers, singers, folk dancers and more. Shop hand-crafted gifts from our many Nordic-inspired vendors and enjoy Scandinavian food and drink available at several locations in the Museum. The Nordic Café offers open-faced Scandinavian sandwiches, krumkake, and lefse, among many other exciting traditional foods. Don't miss Goodies to Go, where you can purchase Scandinavian treats by the dozen! In the Bodega, enjoy special Scandinavian beverages such as glögg—hot spiced wine, a traditional beverage of the holiday season—and a selection of Nordic beers. The Kaffestuga offers coffee, cookies, and pastries for sale. Children's crafts and activities as well as Santa photos will also be found at Yulefest.

      Appropriate for all ages. No reservations needed.

      Suggested donation: $3 adults, $1 for children under 12. Kids under 5 are admitted free.
      Limited parking is available, suggested donation: $2.

      Volunteers are needed for Yulefest! If you'd like to help, please phone Volunteer/Administrative Coordinator Michael Ide, at (206) 789-5707 ext. 12 or email michaeli@....
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2011
        It was also brought to my attention that there is the
        Finnish Community Bazaar this weekend at the museum. More information here
        http://www.finnishbazaar.com/