Knit Cafe

    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 7 11:34 PM
      Sunday is the first Knit Cafe of the season. It's between 1-4. Admission to the museum is free for this group. See you there !! Bring your projects to share.
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 7, 2011
        This Sunday is the next Knit Cafe from 1-4. Admission to the museum is free for this group. Give yourself extra time to stroll thru the fashion exhibit. See you there !
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 10, 2011
          It's that time again ! We are meeting this Sunday starting at one. Admission is free for this group. Check out the Fashion Summit exhibit and get a jump start on holiday shopping at the gift shop !

          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 7, 2012
            Tomorrow is the next Knit Cafe starting at 1PM Bring your projects to share. We want to see what you have been creating over the holidays !