Vigil for the Norway attacks

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 1:36 PM
      The Nordic Heritage Museum will be holding a vigil on Tuesday, July 26 at 6:00 pm to honor the victims of the terror attack in Norway.

      There will be a moment of silence and an offering of prayers for the victims of the Oslo attack.

      Please join the Honorary Consul of Norway, Kim Nesselquist, and others as we remember the victims of this tragedy. This is the time for all of us to come together, there is strength in community.

      Our hearts go out to all who have been affected by this tragedy.

      Sincerely,

      Eric Nelson, CEO