Re: Nordic Knitting Conference 2011

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2011
      The museum is focusing it's energy this year on a Nordic Fashion Show so the next knitting conference will be in October of 2012. Teachers are being contacted as we speak and as soon as they are all lined up an announcement will be made. Several workshops though are being arranged instead and I will keep you posted about that too. Thanks for asking !