Scandinavian Festival San Francisco

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2011
      Posted on Ravelry

      Hei hei!

      I just wanted to let you all know about a great festival in San Francisco celebrating Scandinavian culture through food, music, great shopping (beautiful Norwegian sweaters from Oleana, Dale, and more!), and even demonstrations from the Lacy Knitters Guild, spinners, and other talented craftspeople.

      It takes place on the beautiful San Francisco waterfront in California, USA on April 30 and May 1, 2011.

      Check out www.norwayday.org for more information!

      See you there, and happy knitting!

      Mvh,
      Marissa