Nordic Knitting Conference on Flickr

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
      I just started a Nordic Knitting Conference group
      <http://www.flickr.com/groups/1622751@N22/> on Flickr. If you have any
      photos please share them with us ! I don't have very many :( I was too
      distracted by all the fun I was having to take more !

      Happy New Year !!

    • Chris and Laura Ricketts
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
        Just added 36 pics! Thanks for setting up the group, Karin.
        And I LOVE the shawl!!! ;)
        Laura Ricketts

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
          Thanks Laura for loading your pictures. They are great. I can't believe how few I took ! I'm going to ask Stina and see if she knows of anyone else who took more. It was great to meet you !