Re:Xmas tree hats

  • Kathleen Gumbleton
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2006
      Karin, the photo of the Tree hat is so adorable, her hat reminds me of sugar cookies I used to make with my mom with green sprinkles on the tree and red cinnamon dots scattered on the cookie by my sisters and I (all four of us!) for the ornaments.  Thank you for posting the photo!  It brought back alot of wonderful Christmas memories.

      I became curious after seeing the photos, is there a Swedish or Norwegian magazine like Marie Claire Idees that is dedicated to knitting and other needle arts that we can subscribe to as an overseas reader?

      Kathy