Nordic Knits KAL

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2010
      Hi, I thought I would let you know that there is a poll for a Nordic
      Knits KAL
      <http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/nordic-heritage-museum-knitters/1432543/\
      1-25> on Ravelry. It would great if you could join !

      If you don't already have the booklet it can be purchased at the museum
      gift shop or you can write them at

      maryannn@... <mailto:maryannn@...> It's $12
      plus shipping/tax if applicable.

      The list of patterns is on our home page here.

      Thanks to all who donated for and edited this booklet. It's much
      appreciated.