This and That

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Barbro - I love the new Christmas Hat
      <http://www.wermland.nu/Stickning/> you created. Check her out on
      Ravelry under Barbro.

      Acorn Street has two Nordic related classes
      <http://www.acornstreet.com/> coming up - Scandinavian Mittens and
      Steeking. If you know of any other Nordic or Baltic classes being
      offered please feel free to post them here.

      The next Nordic Knitting Conference will probably be in the spring of
      2012. Will keep you posted. Thank you to the Museum and the volunteers
      who have helped bring these about. We really appreciate it ! In the
      meantime the Craft School will be offering some wonderful knitting
      classes in the future.

      OT - Here is the events
      <http://www.nordicmuseum.org/events.aspx#filmfestival> page for the
      museum. I'm excited to see this will be offered at the Nordic Lights
      Film Festival since I've read all three books and have seen the first
      movie. "Millennium¯The Story, a documentary portrait of Stieg
      Larsson, the late Swedish author behind the best-selling book trilogy
      that started with The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo."

      The next Knit Cafe is on 12/12 at 1PM. If you would like to participate
      in a small gift exchange please bring something to share. Admission is
      free to those who attend. It's a great time to pop up to the gift shop
      for some Xmas shopping.