Harvest party

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      What makes this Nordic is the farmer also raises Icelandic sheep ! I
      bought my two ewe lambs from here. Hope everyone is having a good Fall.

      "A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED THE FARM THIS
      YEAR!!!!!!!!"

      HARVEST PARTY AT WAKEROBIN FARM!!!!!

      The First annual Harvest Party, Saturday November 13, 2:00-5:00 is
      underway. So, please save the date for you and your loved ones...or
      someone you just sort of like.

      This FIRST Harvest Party will be located in the old homestead on the
      farm.... yes, that creepy looking building next to the house that one
      always wonders why it isn't bulldozed (but wait until you see the
      inside.) Rustic and charming with a very hot woodstove, turn of the
      century plank walls and your ever token spiders. Not only that, there
      will be live old time music, me and my friends playing fiddles, banjo's
      and guitars. There will be food made directly from the farm, coffee,
      local brewed beer, and maybe your obligatory junk food to counter all
      the wholesomeness...but local junk food for sure! You can bring a
      finger food to share also.

      A farm tour will be hosted for those parties interested. PLEASE wear
      warm comfortable clothes and hardy shoes, preferably boots. A goat
      milking demonstration will happen if somebody really has to know how
      those udders work.

      RSVP AND LET ME KNOW IF THIS WEEKEND WILL WORK FOR YOU.

      PARKING WILL BE AT THE SCHOOL ACROSS THE ROAD.

      (Please, bring all your children, grandparents, whoever but keep your
      pooch at home because the chickens and ducks are way too
      tempting........)

      Brigget LeClair

      Farm Mistress

      360-815-1190