Nordic Knits Booklet

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2010
      Whoo Hoo ! I just saw the 2010 Nordic Knits booklet and I love it !
      Thanks to everyone who donated patterns and many thanks to Pat Brunner
      for putting it all together. It is much appreciated ! This will be
      available the first day of the Conference. You can request it to be
      mailed by writing maryannn@...
      <mailto:maryannn@...> Price to be determined

      Nancy Bush - Ballard Lace Scarf (Ballard is the neighborhood the museum
      is located in)
      Britt Marie Christoffersson - Embellishments
      Evelyn Clark - Icelandic Lace Wristwarmers
      Beth Brown Reinsel - Dalarna Snowflake Mitts (twined)
      Carol Rhoades - Knit Two, Make Three - Binge inspired double-knit
      wristwarmers
      Ruth Sorensen - Beaded Wristlets
      Pat Brunner - Swedish Carnation Bag
      Mary Rourke - Squeezebox Wristwarmers
      Tuulia Salmela - Finnish Mittens
      Barbro Wilhelmsson - Wermland Hat

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2010
        Of course you can buy the yarn for these projects from the wonderful vendors who will be at the conference !