Vendors Nordic Knitting Conference

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2010
      Well, the Conference is soon upon us !

      If you aren't able to take any classes or attend the banquet consider
      coming to shop and see the new Heritage Rooms on the second floor.
      10-4PM

      Acorn Street will have all your knitting notions, books, plus a lovely
      assortment of yarns including Norwegian Rauma, great for colorwork

      Toots LeBlanc will have all their yummy luxury fibers

      Hopefully a shipment of yarn will arrive from Sweden's
      Östergötlands Ullspinneri AB
      <http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGdXh8m7NMS34Az19XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE1ZHBzbTE\
      wBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA3NrMQR2dGlkA1NNRTAxMl8xODY-/SIG=11to15t9q/EXP=\
      1286925564/**http%3a//www.ullspinneriet.com/index_e.html>

      62 Degrees North had a family issue come up so will be unable to attend
      but they are sending an assortment of Faroese yarns in different weights
      and natural colors.

      A new Nordic Knits Booklet has been created in the support of the museum
      with patterns donated by

      Beth Brown Reinsel, Nancy Bush, Pat Brunner, Evelyn Clark, Ruth
      Sorensen, Britt Marie Christoffersson, Carol Rhoades, Mary Rourke,
      Tuulia Salmela, and Barbro Wilhelmsson. This will be available for
      purchase on the first day of the Conference.

      Many thanks to the contributors, test knitters, and especially to Pat
      Brunner for editing. Can't wait to see it !

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2010
        The vendor hours will be extended a bit for Conference attendees. I'll get the info and post more tomorrow.