Knitting Iceland

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2010
      WOW Check out the latest issue of Knitting Iceland !! New patterns for
      sale including one from Evelyn Clark.
      Newsletter <http://knittingiceland.com/?cat=4&lang=>

    • Annie bass
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 21, 2010
        OOH, I lov the dolly with her Kukula...How much in American dolls is the kit &
        pattern?

        ________________________________
        WOW Check out the latest issue of Knitting Iceland !! New patterns for
        sale including one from Evelyn Clark.
        Newsletter <http://knittingiceland.com/?cat=4&lang=>

      • spicema59
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 21, 2010
          sorry, need more coffee this morning...I meant "in american money" is the pattern /kit?

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 21, 2010
            I just checked this website for exchange rates <http://www.xe.com/ucc/>

            $1.00 = 1.32 Euros

            Folk costume pattern $5.30 Kit $31.78