Stansborough Grey Sheep vs Gotland

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2010
      I always thought the "Lord of the Rings" sheep were pure Gotland but
      this article clears that up. This company sells Nordic rovings and such
      International Fleeces
      <http://www.internationalfleeces.com/category/focus-on-fiber-stansboroug\
      h-grey/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=Emailmarketing&utm_content=608936253\
      &utm_campaign=Newsletter13August52010&utm_term=clickhere>