OT Snohomish Fiber Festival

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2010
      The 1st Annual Snohomish Fiber Fest is coming August 20-22 in Snohomish WA.
      Local vendors and teachers will be on hand, as well as animal displays. Camping is available at this large farm venue.
      Vendor fees are reasonable and vendors are invited to sign up now with Teresa Wilson at Country Yarns-360-568-7611 or snohomishfiberfestival@...
      Attendance tickets for the weekend are $10.00 in advance. Available now at the same numbers.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2010
        I heard that this has been cancelled.