Peace Fleece

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
      Has anyone ordered from Peace Fleece ? If so were you happy
      with their products ? I haven't and a friend is wondering.
      Thanks.
      Karin
    • Terri Shea
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
        I haven't ordered direct but bought some at Weaving Works.  It's a wonderful yarn, softens up greatly when washed, and makes an amazing aran.

        Terri Shea
        terri@...