Re: [nordicknitters]going to Iceland

  • Annie bass
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
      Well, if I was brave enough & like you...had the money I would go!

      NEWS FLASH!  We just had a minor earthquake temor!  WOW! We're in the thumb of Michigan.  It said it was in Quebec & Otowoa. Michigan isn't suppose to have these!
      Now thats it over, its funny!
      Annie

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 25, 2010
        Yeah, earthquakes are kinda freaky. We had a big one in 2001.