Iceland

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
      I think the volcano has simmered down quite a bit so it didn't affect us
      at all. You can write Ragga or Helene at Knitting Iceland
      <http://knittingiceland.com/> with any questions. Of course it's hard
      to say what it may or may not do in the future. I think the tour in
      August will be in a different area. Knitting Iceland will be presenting
      newsletters with patterns quarterly (?)

      I loved it and would go again in a nano second if I had the vacation
      time and money this summer ! You can read tour comments on the Knitting
      Iceland and Evelyn Clark Knitters Ravelry groups.

      I've always wanted to go to Iceland for it's beauty and history so when
      this knitting tour popped up it seemed like the perfect vacation ! It
      was !

      Karin

      --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, Annie bass <spicema59@...> wrote:

      > Would love to go to Iceland...Its been on my list for some time.Â
      But how safe
      > is it now? Wouldn't want to have to stay because of flight
      delays.

      > What is the address of the Knitting Iceland Tour?
      >
      > Love Evelyn's pattern! So nice of her to just give us this
      > Many thanks to her for the pattern & for you to give us that info!
      >

      > ________________________________

      Topic Messages in this topic (1)
      > Recent Activity: * New Members 1
      > Visit Your Group
      > MARKETPLACE
      > Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on
      - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

      > ________________________________
      >
      > Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers
      Center.

      of Use
      > .

    • Annie bass
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
        Well, if I was brave enough & like you...had the money I would go!

        NEWS FLASH!  We just had a minor earthquake temor!  WOW! We're in the thumb of Michigan.  It said it was in Quebec & Otowoa. Michigan isn't suppose to have these!
        Now thats it over, its funny!
        Annie

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25, 2010
          Yeah, earthquakes are kinda freaky. We had a big one in 2001.