Re: [nordicknitters] Free pattern from Evelyn Clark

  • Annie bass
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2010
      Would love to go to Iceland...Its been on my list for some time.  But how safe
      is it now? Wouldn't want to have to stay  because of flight delays.

      What is the address of the Knitting Iceland Tour?

      Love Evelyn's pattern!  So nice of her to just give us this
      Many thanks to her for the pattern & for you to give us that info!

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
        I think the volcano has simmered down quite a bit so it didn't affect us
        at all. You can write Ragga or Helene at Knitting Iceland
        <http://knittingiceland.com/> with any questions. Of course it's hard
        to say what it may or may not do in the future. I think the tour in
        August will be in a different area. Knitting Iceland will be presenting
        newsletters with patterns quarterly (?)

        I loved it and would go again in a nano second if I had the vacation
        time and money this summer ! You can read tour comments on the Knitting
        Iceland and Evelyn Clark Knitters Ravelry groups.

        I've always wanted to go to Iceland for it's beauty and history so when
        this knitting tour popped up it seemed like the perfect vacation ! It
        was !

        Karin

        --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, Annie bass <spicema59@...> wrote:

        > Would love to go to Iceland...Its been on my list for some time.Â
        But how safe
        > is it now? Wouldn't want to have to stay because of flight
        delays.

        > What is the address of the Knitting Iceland Tour?
        >
        > Love Evelyn's pattern! So nice of her to just give us this
        > Many thanks to her for the pattern & for you to give us that info!
        >

        > ________________________________

        Center.

        of Use
        > .

      • Annie bass
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
          Well, if I was brave enough & like you...had the money I would go!

          NEWS FLASH!  We just had a minor earthquake temor!  WOW! We're in the thumb of Michigan.  It said it was in Quebec & Otowoa. Michigan isn't suppose to have these!
          Now thats it over, its funny!
          Annie

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 25, 2010
            Yeah, earthquakes are kinda freaky. We had a big one in 2001.