Free pattern from Evelyn Clark

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2010
      Evelyn has kindly provided us with a free Icelandic inspired pattern -
      Brimnes Lace Shawl
      <http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/brimnes-lace-shawl>

      I'm putting it under the pattern links here too. If you have a chance to
      go to Iceland on a tour with Knitting Iceland do it !

    • Annie bass
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22, 2010
        Would love to go to Iceland...Its been on my list for some time.  But how safe
        is it now? Wouldn't want to have to stay  because of flight delays.

        What is the address of the Knitting Iceland Tour?

        Love Evelyn's pattern!  So nice of her to just give us this
        Many thanks to her for the pattern & for you to give us that info!

        ________________________________
        Evelyn has kindly provided us with a free Icelandic inspired pattern -
        Brimnes Lace Shawl
        <http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/brimnes-lace-shawl>

        Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
        Recent Activity: * New Members 1
        Visit Your Group
        MARKETPLACE

        .

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
          I think the volcano has simmered down quite a bit so it didn't affect us
          at all. You can write Ragga or Helene at Knitting Iceland
          <http://knittingiceland.com/> with any questions. Of course it's hard
          to say what it may or may not do in the future. I think the tour in
          August will be in a different area. Knitting Iceland will be presenting
          newsletters with patterns quarterly (?)

          I loved it and would go again in a nano second if I had the vacation
          time and money this summer ! You can read tour comments on the Knitting
          Iceland and Evelyn Clark Knitters Ravelry groups.

          I've always wanted to go to Iceland for it's beauty and history so when
          this knitting tour popped up it seemed like the perfect vacation ! It
          was !

          Karin

          --- In nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com, Annie bass <spicema59@...> wrote:

          > Would love to go to Iceland...Its been on my list for some time.Â
          But how safe
          > is it now? Wouldn't want to have to stay because of flight
          delays.

          > What is the address of the Knitting Iceland Tour?
          >
          > Love Evelyn's pattern! So nice of her to just give us this
          > Many thanks to her for the pattern & for you to give us that info!
          >

          > ________________________________

          Center.

          of Use
          > .

        • Annie bass
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
            Well, if I was brave enough & like you...had the money I would go!

            NEWS FLASH!  We just had a minor earthquake temor!  WOW! We're in the thumb of Michigan.  It said it was in Quebec & Otowoa. Michigan isn't suppose to have these!
            Now thats it over, its funny!
            Annie

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 25, 2010
              Yeah, earthquakes are kinda freaky. We had a big one in 2001.