Knitting Iceland

    Message 1 of 5 , May 21, 2010
      Their website <http://knittingiceland.com/?cat=4&lang=> is up !

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 20, 2010
        WOW Check out the latest issue of Knitting Iceland !! New patterns for
        sale including one from Evelyn Clark.
        Newsletter <http://knittingiceland.com/?cat=4&lang=>

      • Annie bass
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 21, 2010
          OOH, I lov the dolly with her Kukula...How much in American dolls is the kit &
          pattern?

          ________________________________
          WOW Check out the latest issue of Knitting Iceland !! New patterns for
          sale including one from Evelyn Clark.
          Newsletter <http://knittingiceland.com/?cat=4&lang=>

        • spicema59
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 21, 2010
            sorry, need more coffee this morning...I meant "in american money" is the pattern /kit?

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 21, 2010
              I just checked this website for exchange rates <http://www.xe.com/ucc/>

              $1.00 = 1.32 Euros

              Folk costume pattern $5.30 Kit $31.78