OT unusual grave marker

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2010
      Was out to the Fall City Cemetery to leave flowers on my father's grave. We strolled thru the Snoqualmie Tribe's section and saw this handmade marker with a crochet hook and two knitting needles set into it ! Wow, that's dedication !
      I put the picture under the Photo Section in the folder marked Unusual Knitting.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2010
        Ooops I posted this twice. Sorry !