990Bothell Sons Of Norway Heritage Day - Sat., March 13

  • Andrea
    Mar 11, 2010
      Just wanted to let any one interested know that our lodge is having our annual Heritage Day this Saturday from 10-3. It is free, there are lots of things to see, yummy goodies both to buy and sample. Lots of informational 'booths', and I believe last year we even had representatives from the Heritage Museum. I will be demonstrating drop spindling, along with my daughter(s). The lodge is located on Bothell-Everett Highway across from Country Village. For the official information, check out bothellsonsofnorway.org I hope I get to meet some of you lovely fiber addicts!
      ~Andrea Frazier