816Going out of business sale - A New Yarn

    Feb 23 11:53 AM
      Sadly this Seattle shop is closing

      http://www.anewyarn.org/

      Going Out of Business Sale! Everything is 50% to 75% Off!

      Remember to join us for the going out of business sale starting
      Tuesday, February 24th and lasting until we run out of merchandise or
      until Satruday, March 14th. It has been a joy to serve you as we
      work together to raise funds and awareness for Northwest Family
      Life's Advocacy and Support programs for survivors of domestic
      violence. Please help us to bless them one more time as we sell off
      our remaining inventory. The store will be open during our regular
      business hours for the sale.
      Tuesday 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
      Wednesday 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
      Thursday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
      Friday 11:30 am to 6:00 pm
      Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
      Sunday Closed
      Monday Closed

      After the closure of the store, our Wednesday Night Knitting Group
      will be moving to Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park. Please join
      us there starting on March 18th at 3:00 pm. To keep in touch with
      Claudia Davidson and her business, please visit
      www.abeautifulyarn.com.