710Elsbeth Lavold

  • Barbara Mason
    Oct 18, 2008
      I took a class with Elspeth Lavold on cables when she was at the Nordic Heritage last year. It was great. She was inspiring and I actually learned something about starting and stopping cables in the middle of a project. I haven't used it a lot but I found it interesting. ,,.)

      Thanks for the info,....for some reason this is being underlined...I swear computers have their own mind....
      I see I was spelling her name wrong and your post sent me looking at her books, she has this big black square in places that I think I have figured out to be double increases or double decreases to add and drop stitches to make the work even for a cable, Am I correct? I cannot imagine what else it could be, in other patterns I think it is just left blank with no marks, not even squares, so that is what confused me. I hope I get into her class this year.
      Barbara
      Recent ActivityVisit Your Group
      Yahoo! Groups
      Discover healthy
      living groups and
      live a full life.
      Find helpful tips
      for Moderators
      on the Yahoo!
      Groups team blog.
      Moderator Central
      An online resource
      for moderators
      of Yahoo! Groups.
      Need to Reply?
      Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Polls | Calendar