485Etsyfast.com

    Dec 14, 2007
      I love cruising thru Etsy.com to see what creative handmade items are
      for sale. Now there is Etsyfast.com

      "EtsyFAST is a group of independent Fiber Artists working together to
      spread the word about Etsy. EtsyFAST incorporates artisans from all
      over the world who are using their hands to turn various forms of
      fibers into beautiful artworks, wearables, and supplies. We encompass
      all forms of fiber arts. This is the common bond for all members of
      EtsyFAST. As a team, EtsyFAST works toward spreading the word about
      Etsy and Fiber Arts through the joint efforts of the members. To find
      unique fiber items handmade by our members on Etsy.com, simply search
      for the word "EtsyFAST" in the items: tags, titles search function. To
      become a member of EtsyFAST, please submit the link and name of your
      fiber-related Etsy shop to our Yahoo Group. "