1124Re: [nordicknitters] Nordic Knitting Conference 2012

  • Kitty
    Dec 7 8:20 AM
      Thank you – now I need a new calendar! -- Kitty

      From: farmerkarin59
      Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 9:51 AM
      To: nordicknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [nordicknitters] Nordic Knitting Conference 2012

      This is to let you at least know the dates for the next Nordic Knitting Conference. It's October 5-7th 2012

      I can't release the names of the teachers until the contracts have been signed. Sorry :(

      There is no information about it on their website. Please don't call the museum yet with any questions. This is just a heads up so you can pencil it into your calendar.

      Hopefully more information soon !!